Sunday, December 12, 2010

Waiter Boos

Have you ever been in a restaurant and the waiter is flirting with you double time? Not just flirting to get that good tip AND you have positively identified him/her as being straight. I mean you feel like they are really coming on to you. This has happened to all of us at some point. Don't you think it should be automatic for the waiter boo to pay for your meal....or at least hook you up with their discount. I mean if you think I'm cute and want to holla....hook a sista up. Especially in DC when the price of the meal cost the same as boosted $60 Northface coat off the street. I mean bread in this town is going to hit your wallet for $12.

Have you had success getting a free meal or meeting a waiter boo? Dish the dirt!

2 comments:

  1. Nope, but I've been the dude spittin' game at work before. Just because I like the way you look doesn't mean you gettin' something for free. I mean, I may let you ride on the family and friends discount, but only after I've known you for a bit. lmao! I'm just sayin'...

    P.S. About time you got back on here! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dannnnnnnnng! Hook a sister up see if you would have hooked up a discount I bet you would have got the number lol! I am an advocate for Free Everything!

    P.S. Thanks for staying on me :-)

    ReplyDelete