Monday, January 30, 2012

Gym Boos


I am back like I left something! With a new year....comes a new post!

Like everyone who is thicker than a snicker....with a lil extra love handle to go around, I decided to join a gym and get fit! (Let's pray I keep it up). One thing I know will keep me motivated is all the EYE CANDY in the GYM. Some of these boos are incredibly ripped with pecks and abs poking out of their under armor shirt....HONEY......I LIVE for ABS! Get this...some of the boos even had cute faces. It's like a little slice of heaven. Now, I have to build up to the gym boos because when I am on the elliptical machine I am sweating like a slave from Mississippi. But once I "get it right get it tight", I will be getting me a GYM BOO! HOLLA!!!!!!!

Booless is back in 2012 SUCKAS......LETS GOOOOOOOOO!


4 comments:

  1. Yasss! Keeping it sexy and fit and the Gym boos are great motivation. Glad to see your back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go awf! I love gym boos! Imma have to bank one for this new year too! Good luck boo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESSSSSSSSSSS! Gym BOOS are where it's yet! Thanks for the good luck and I am glad that I am not the only one staring at the glistening dreamy hot gm boos :-)

    ReplyDelete