Monday, June 21, 2010

Back Like I Left Something....EARLY!

First of all I want to apologize to my loyal 12 followers and all my peeps who check out my blog lol! I haven't been up here in a minute but I have been going thru a great change in my life. I was in what can be know as a "situation" no jersey shore lol. I was allowing this situation to overtake my life and then I woke up on day and realize why are you around and I am still technically SINGLE with a blog boolessin dc...so I cut it off and started living it up in the city. I was also out here Grindin, I got a new job with more $$ doing what I love and I am much happier. So now I am back and stronger than ever...everybody got that one slip up so thats what it was. I gots to keep it real wit yall.

So expect a weekly post about something exciting or funny as I continue on this booless in dc journey! Thanks for your patience and keep reading...tell your friends! How will I ever get a BOOK deal if you don't!!!

smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment