Wednesday, September 30, 2009

There once was an OLD MAID....

So at times I have these fleeting thoughts that I will be an old maid with a house full of degrees and cats....and I don't even like cats. Don't get me wrong I am extremely confident in myself and career goals obviously because I'm kind of a big deal. However, I'm at that pivotal age (mid 20s for inquiring minds) where all of my friends are married, getting hitched, have little ones or at least shacking with their main squeeze. So when will it be my turn? All I meet are douche bags...hence the blog. Then again I really don't want to be married or have kids anytime soon. My day will come when my big country, 6ft and better, chocolate to caramel brown skin with a nice gig and passion for service, honest, caring, real comes along and probably get on my nerves. That is how I envision it. So I will close this random piece with...VIVA la SINGLE....OLD Maids R Hot...LOL!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm witcha, that's why I'm planning to move down south, where my odds of meeting my big country boo are better! Let's start a caravan!

    -Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never say never! I didn't meet my other half till I was pushing 30 and he was well worth waiting for. And you know there are a million stories just the same as that - so don't get so desperate you end up on a date with one of your "Georgia Ave Boos"

    ReplyDelete